ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
Engie are looking for an Electrician to carry out repairs and maintenance work to the homes and properties repaired and maintained by the company in a multi-skilled environment whilst achieving high standards of customer care and satisfaction.
What is your day to day?
• Carry out all types of repairs and maintenance work in a multi-skilled environment allied to the Electrical trade discipline.
• Completion of repairs and maintenance in other trade disciplines where deemed competent to complete these.
• Attend repairs and maintenance appointments on time and complete works on the first occasion, in one visit and within target times.
• Responsibility for the safe use and condition of the Company's tools equipment and fleet vehicles.
• As and when required, diagnose necessary remedial works, make appointments/arrangements and organise materials required.
• Minimise disruption, mess and dust to the customers home and possessions and leave in a clean and tidy condition using cleaning materials and equipment as necessary.
• Removal or make arrangements for the removal of waste/debris on a daily basis and upon the completion of any works.
• To effectively and proactively assist in supporting the team to achieve KPI's
Who are you?
• City and Guild (Electrical) or equivalent experience (Essential)
• City and Guilds (Electrical) Inspection and Test or Equivalent Experience (Essential)
• Time served apprenticeship (Desirable)
• Relevant Electrical qualification for the repair, installation and maintenance of electrical systems (Essential)
• Current valid driving license (Essential)
• Appropriate level of experience within building construction and repairs and maintenance
• Dealing with the public and outside agencies
• Demonstrate experience in diagnosis and fault finding central heating and plumbing systems
• Ability to utilise Information Technology and Personal Digital Assistants (PDA's)
• Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
Who are we?
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
What's in it for you?
This is a full time, permanent position. On offer is a competitive salary.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under "employee sign in" to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Jan 10, 2021