Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 154,950 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €69.9 billion in 2015. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
The Role: Data Analytics Engineer
Reporting into the Manager of ECM’s (Energy Conservation Measures), the Engineer is responsible for the general administration and implementation of the Non-Construction ECM’s program over the duration of the project.
Manager of Energy Conservation Measures (ECM)
The Ohio State University / Asset Optimization
Local Contract Only
Salaried – Exempt
Essential Job Functions
· Design and build the data analytics platform that will enable the Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) program to function.
· Participate in scoping, contracting and managing consultants and contractors.
· Support Project Managers for the implementation of ECMs.
· Potential to grow to a Project Manager role.
· Assist the Project Managers on creating collaborative and behavioral ECMs solutions such as mobile applications, student competitions, etc.
· Establish protocols to quantify the impact of OSU projects on the Energy Use Intensity.
· Maintain awareness on current and new technologies and analyze their applicability to the program.
· Initiate, develop, and market out of scope projects.
· Develop and maintain good relationships with the ENGIE subsidiaries and our partners.
· Participate in the management of the internship program.
· Carries out other duties as assigned.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
· Ability to work on achieving and potentially exceed targets as a team.
· Knowledge of modern management tools in continuous improvement. Essential Physical Abilities
· Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
· Could involve some lifting.
· Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and Engineering or in related field required.
· 2 - 5 years of experience in related field.
· Experience with the ASHRAE guideline section 14 is a plus.
· Knowledge of IT architecture.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquires must be done to the Talent Acquisition team, not direct to ENGIE North America Managers.