ENGIE, is a multinational group able to lead the energy transition with its efficient and innovative services and solutions, seeks to incorporate a Data Analyst for an exciting and innovative project.
The Business Analyst is responsible for helping understand customer behavior across and within different content areas. In this highly visible role, he/she will provide reporting, analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key stakeholders - ranging from managers to engineers, from marketers to product managers.
The successful candidate will be an expert with analyzing large data sets and have exemplary communication skills. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
You love working with data, can create clear and effective reports and data visualizations, and can partner with customers to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
• Define requirements for reporting sales data, customer behavior, and technical performance metrics, and work with technical teams and product managers to integrate into our development schedules
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
• Develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and manage usage data from multiple sources
• Partner with internal and external market research teams to analyze our customers and the competitive environment
• Derive insights from customer feedback and usage data and provide input into new product development
• Fluent in Spanish and English, both oral and written
• Relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, business intelligence, market research or related field, and demonstrable professional experience (experience in consumer-facing industry preferred)
• Experience using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
• Experience using scripting languages for data wrangling
• Proven experience using POWER BI, and SAP Analytics products (Business Objects, WEB Intelligence, Lumira, Analysis for Office, Analytics Cloud)
• Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
•Dynamic, professional and positive work environment.
•Integration into a highly qualified team.
Engie is the answer if...
•You are looking for a stable, solid and professional project.
•You value being part of the world's first independent energy group, with a dynamic and challenging culture.
•If you like teamwork and the spirit of continuous improvement.
Do not miss the opportunity to grow in a leading company, within an exciting and innovative sector, collaborating on challenging projects and developing with the best professionals!
· Posting Date: Oct 10, 2019