Who we are:
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
Our Group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our ambition is to become the world leader in the zero carbon transition "as a service" for our customers, in particular global companies and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
Looking for imaginative and ambitious professionals to embody the future of energy at the service of its customers, ENGIE recruits thousands of talents worldwide. We propose a fulfilling and innovative work environment that fosters agility and creativity to meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow. With ENGIE leading the way towards a zero-carbon transition, its “Global Energy Management” business unit aspired to a leading global mid-streamer, helping businesses worldwide to reach their sustainable goals, with energy management solutions, such as risk management, market access, asset management, energy transition services, as well as energy supply and global commodities. With 1,400 employees working in 16 offices, we operate through 8 main spots (Brussels, Bucharest, Houston, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome & Singapore).
The communication department of ENGIE's business unit “Global Energy Management” is looking for a communications officer based in Paris or in Brussels for a permanent contract (CDI).
The communication officer will be working within the communications department (10 people), more specifically within the contents, media and digital team (5 people). He or she directly supports the team's manager with the production and promotion of high-quality and engaging content, in English only, using various types of formats (press releases, articles, presentations, newsletters,…) and through all our communications channels, offline & online.
Production of communication contents
· Produce and monitor the creation of impactful contents that will be communicated through our internal and external channels – intranet, extranet, newsletters, internal & external social media, press releases…
· Design and create multi-format contents, from editorial contents (long / short articles, news, briefs, press releases, summary, speeches, presentations…) to visual (infographics, pictures…) or animated contents (videos, motion design…)
· Collaborate, if needed, with external agencies: briefing, planning, reporting, project and budget follow-up…
· Participate to the development, creation and implementation of key corporate / strategic messages that are addressed to various audiences
· Analyze the produced contents' impact, implement KPIs, collect feedbacks and organize reporting; ensure the production is visible and reaches the appropriate targets
· Support the team's manager on press relations
· Coordination of the running & upcoming projects (press releases' diffusion, events dedicated to journalists, creation of press kits…)
· Coordination between GEM key interlocutors and media, in order to organize and perform interviews
· Support in the spokespersons briefings & media training actions
· Support the communication team transversally on various projects and topics, towards our external & internal audiences
· Collaborate with all the communication team's members, regarding events organization and digital communications
· Interact with various external & internal stakeholders (business & sales teams, HR, recruitment, executive committee…) including communications departments within all the ENGIE Group
· Manage agencies: brief, call for tenders, project management, reporting, budget & planning follow-up…
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background:
You graduated from a Master Degree (Bac+5) in communication, marketing, journalism
· You have a solid and proven experience in contents creation and in managing communications projects from end-to-end, including various external & internal stakeholders, and communications agencies
· You have a genuine interest and deep knowledge in ENGIE's activities and expertise, you know how to present & valorize them
· You have excellent written skills, in French and in English
· You are results-oriented with abilities to coordinate complex projects with various stakeholders
· You are extremely organized and diligent in on-time calendar execution, with high quality standards
· You are highly motivated, persevering, with an ability to work under pressure and flexibility to embrace regular change in order to meet the demands of the job
· You have the agility and capability to inherit & prioritize urgencies
· You are a team-player, and know how to create bonds and dialogue at every level in an organization
· You graduated from a Master Degree (Bac+5) in communication, marketing, journalism…
· Posting Date: Jun 9, 2020