ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to be based Orchard Primary School, Christchurch Road SW2 3ES. This is a permanent part-time role working 16 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £ 8,151 per annum. Come and join our team.
Working hours - Monday (4h) 12.30 to 16.30 - Tuesday to Friday (3h) 13.30 to 16.30.(47 weeks per year).
• Daily cleans of the buildings including, but not limited to;
• Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points;
• Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops;
• Mopping floors with wet or damp mops;
• Hovering of carpeted areas
• Suction cleaning carpeted areas and ‘spot’ cleaning carpets;
• Using electrically powered scrubbing/polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors – full instruction and training will be provided);
• Dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments;
• Replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels);
• Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks and drinking fountains;
• Undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height pus an arm’s extension from floor level;
• Carry out any other reasonable function to the job.
• Must have cleaning experience/knowledge of cleaning substances and techniques;
• Must work well as part of a team
• An enhanced CRB will be required for this position
• Flexible to work additional hours when required to cover sickness
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Aug 8, 2019