ENGIE Services is a provider of energy efficiency, facility management services and outsourcing solutions for companies and communities. Our experts design, develop and manage tailored, smart and sustainable solutions for our customers’ benefit from airports to office parks and industrial sites.
ENGIE Services is part of ENGIE in North America, which manages a range of energy businesses in the U.S. and Canada, including electricity generation and cogeneration, natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) distribution and sales, retail energy sales and energy optimization services. ENGIE (formerly GDF SUEZ) employs 154,950 people worldwide.
Job Office: Boston Logan International Airport
Position Status: Permanent, Full Time
Number of positions: 1
Schedule: Second shift, one position is from 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm and the other one is from 4:00 pm to 12:30 am including weekends. Mostly Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday off (to be confirmed)
Under direction of the Shift Supervisor or the Terminal Supervisor the Level I Technician performs service and repair to the Baggage Handling System. His primary objective is to ensure that the Baggage Handling System has the greatest availability possible for use.
· Preventive, scheduled and corrective maintenance;
· Scheduled and emergency repairs
· General cleanup of the work areas and in/around conveyor equipment;
· Assisting in safely clearing bag jams;
· Assisting the Technicians as required;
· Assisting with manual movement of baggage as the need arises;
· Monitoring and assisting the flow of baggage through critical areas of the system;
· Completes all other tasks required by his immediate supervisor.
· High School diploma or equivalent combination of training and education;
· Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements;
· Experience in a similar position;
· Good attention to détails;
· Health and safety oriented ;
· Able to work under minimal supervision.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ENGIE Services Inc. is committed to the principles of equality in employment and invites women, aboriginals, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.