ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE are recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer to undertake a mobile FM service role based in and around the Greater Manchester area. This is a permanent, full-time role working from 08:00 - 16:30 Mon-Fri with call-out duties once every 10 weeks. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package (more below).
As the chosen candidate, you will be a key member of the maintenance team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance, fault finding and repair to all building services.
· Undertake reactive and PPM works to all mechanical equipment with a particular emphasis on Heating & Ventilation – including minor works, fault finding and repairs
· Supervising & monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance
· Ensure that plant faults & defects are remedied in a timely manner
· Ensure CAFM system is kept up to date and that PPM / reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured
· Carry out basic fabric maintenance as and when required
We are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer who is qualified to at least one of the below:
· Be Time served in a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
· Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
· Level 3 in HVAC
· City & Guilds 6188 / Level 2 in Heating and Ventilation
· Previous experience in LTHW / Chilled Water systems, FCU Maintenance, Water Purification, L8 and Legionella Control, Heat Exchangers and various valves, pumps and rotating machinery.
Due to the nature of the environment, it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Nov 11, 2020