Position Title: Contingent
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Software Asset Management team is on an exciting transformation. As part of this, we are automating our tools and processes, to enable us to further extend our portfolio of services at EA.
What a Business Analyst does at EA:
· Support the global Software Asset Management team (SAM) in the analysis work for internal automation programme.
· Follow the SAM processes in place to provide analysis on the current software environment for cost savings and cost mitigation strategies.
· Support our business partners with data analysis to bring clarity to current state usage for tactical next steps in running an efficient estate and to enable strategic decisions for new contract formation, renegotiation and future planning.
The next great EA Business Analyst also needs:
· Demonstrable experience in analysing actuals, reviewing risks and opportunities.
· Experience in producing polished analysis and reporting.
· Experience with SAM tools e.g. Snow
· Experience with BI tooling e.g. Power BI Pro or Tableau.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· The ability to clearly communicate information when in meetings, when resolving problems, working on projects, and presenting information and reports.
· The ability to troubleshoot data issues.
· The ability to turn data into a meaningful assessment.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
· Free onsite gym
· Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
· Onsite cafe
· Our very own barista
· Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: SAM Business Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-03-25 17:36:37.053
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guildford, GB