Nous ne disposons pas du texte français en regard de l'annonce ci-dessous, veuillez nous en excuser. Vous pouvez momentanément la consulter en anglais.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's 24 Business Units. At the heart of the energy value chain, GEM optimizes the Group's assets portfolio including electricity, natural gas, environmental products and bulk commodities such as biomass, while developing its external commercial franchise worldwide. We provide services in supply and logistics management, asset management by leveraging on markets, risk management, market access management, and contribute to market understanding, design and efficiency
With a staff of 1.400, offices in 11 countries and 4 trading platforms, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe and Asia-Pacific and activities in more than 50 countries.
- you are responsible for analysing and guaranteeing the economic results of the Front Office Trading based in Paris, Brussels, Singapore and Rome
- you provide information/explanation to the Front Office on the results given (market parameters, volumes, exposures to commodities, etc.)
- you are the preferred contact for several actors in the processing chain for market transactions such as the Front Office, Business control, market risk, and more widely with the whole financial chain
- you are an essential participant for any tailoring of the analytical structure in information systems, and ensures consistency between the mandates of traders and the hierarchy
- you help to secure transaction bookings more occasionally
- you have a diploma in finance/economics
- you possess a good understanding of market finance
- you have an interest in market operations for commodities
- you speak fluently English/ French
- the knowledge of Excel and VBA/SQL is a plus
- you are proactive, result and solution driven, meets deadlines,
- you are analytical and systematic thinker, with good interpersonal skills
Your HR contact person: