Description de l'offre
Interested in working for a low carbon world? This internship as Procurement and Commercial assistant is an exciting opportunity to join some of EDF’s and the world’s largest and most challenging industrial projects.
Within the procurement division of EDF SA , AAI-IdF (Agence Achats Ingénierie - Ile de France) is dedicated to the procurement and commercial management activities related to the design, building and commissioning of all the New Nuclear Projects that EDF SA is involved with.
The purpose of this internship is to provide support to the Procurement team on mainly two projects within the division: The Sizewell C (SZC) EPR Project and the Hinkley Point C (HPC) EPR project.
On HPC Project, the Procurement and Commercial assistant will be expected to perform the following:
· Support in the organization of the procurement committees (Pre-Commercial Decision Meeting and Commercial Decision Meeting) that reviews and approves all of the procurements steps of all the contracts for the HPC EPR project (production of Minutes, reviewing of documents, contacting stakeholders, etc…)
· Assisting some commercial and procurement leads within the agency on diverse stages of the procurement process for their contracts (procurement strategy, Invitation to Tender, Bid assessment, preferred bidder negotiation etc..)
· Producing all the supporting documentation (Group Procurement Process Summary, powerpoint presentations, minutes, etc…)
On SZC Project, the Procurement and Commercial assistant will be expected to perform the following:
· Assisting procurement leads within the agency on diverse stages of the procurement process for their contracts (procurement strategy, Invitation to Tender, Bid assessment, preferred bidder negotiation etc..)
· Taking the lead on some contracts on the procurement process for the SZC project
The intern could also be asked to support other teams on other projects.
At all times, the intern must operate in accordance with EDF IMS (Information Management System), rules, procedures to ensure that all contracts are administered within delegation of authority and the overall NNB governance / quality assurance regime.
The Procurement and Commercial Assistant will be required to work closely and proactively with the other team members to ensure that the requirements of each contracts and their impact upon the overall HPC Project are adequately managed to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
The internship is based in Montrouge (92), some travels to the UK may be required. The duration of the internship will be 6 months from the 02 November, 2020.
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
· Either educated to degree level, or have relevant work experience with ability to demonstrate a track record of successful procurement and contract administration.
· Experience of working as part of a team within a commercial environment
· Good working knowledge contracts, basic estimating, valuations, cost reporting and financial modelling
· Fluent in English
The candidate will be:
· working in a very interfaced and complex organization. He/She will either be experienced in working collaboratively on complex projects or be comfortable and eager to do so.
· commercially astute and adept at applying or working with a variety of commercial approaches
· extremely rigorous and respectful of procedures
· completely autonomous and volunteer
· dynamic & flexible, is expected to achieve results at pace and will embrace challenges and change
· good communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences,
· good negotiating, influencing skills to command professional respect at all levels is essential
· honorable, trustworthy, fair and honest – respecting confidentiality