· Job Description:
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.com
The DOIT Principal engages with an account and client to understand the current operational situation using data analytics
Supports the creation of client business outcomes for the transformation of the operational organization and facilitates the creation of an operational transformation roadmap to maximize the efficiencies of the DXC Delivery Model (e.g. IDM/DTC/Project Factory).
The DOIT Principal also uses their experience to provide coaching and support to the Pursuit Team, Account, Transformation Leads and Client during the execution of the agreed roadmap and supports the migration of continuously changing transformation concepts into the account.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Executes the standard DOIT Health Check on Accounts prior to engagement
· Drives initial Data Analytics to demonstrate opportunities with the account and client
· Works with account and client to create/articulate the Vision -including (measurable and prioritized) business outcomes
· Facilitates account and client Workshops to understand and agree a Transformation Journey
· Facilitates the creation of Transformation Roadmaps with the account and client
· Facilitates Service Roadmap Workshops
· Supports the co-creation of proposals
· Guides on the use of Scaled Agile Principles to support the Roadmap execution
· Coaches the account during Transformation execution
· Brings in DOIT SMEs during the conversations with the account and client - e.g. Contract, SAFe, Service Design Architects etc.
· Strong leadership skills
· Self-starter, demonstrate good initiative with minimal direction
· Ability to influence the customer direction and strategy
· Experienced in IT Operations
· Understand DXC Delivery Model and Organizational best practices
· Understands how to apply DXC BIONIX across accounts and clients
· Understands Agile, DevSecOps, Scaled Agile and Portfolio Management
· Facilitator in Design Thinking Workshops
· Is a Coach and Mentor
· Understands Agile and Relational Contracting concepts
· Good interpersonal skills for communicating with management, employees and third parties, including other legal counsels
· Strong communication skills
· Good organization and personnel management skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
DXC Technology is committed to the development of a fully inclusive workforce. All applications for employment are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required for the role.
DXC Technology does not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, race, faith or sexual orientation.