· Job Description:
Responsible for solution development, competitive costing, commercial proposition integration and business case alignment of Enterprise Services solutions supporting client business, applications and/or information technology environments. Solution scope includes ongoing delivery of services, services startup and transition, initial people, technology and process transformation as well as ongoing refresh, meeting client's specifications, strategic direction, technology context, and business needs. Confidently articulates all aspects of solution and persuasively communicates value to the client. Influences client evaluation criteria and decision making. Works individually, in teams or as leader, to determine customer requirements in complex and often ambiguous outsourced environments. Interacts effectively with team, pursuit leaders, internal governance and business leadership to advance sales efforts.
· Engages IT and business management: face to face interaction.
· Understands which offerings best address customer needs and business requirements.
· Ongoing qualification of solution merits.
· Identifies services opportunities for the company in customer's enterprise information technology.
· Ensures solution addresses win themes.
Solution Design and Development
· Provides solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements.
· Identifies and evaluates value- add alternatives, solutions to those alternatives.
· Optimizes solutions plus broader customer IT strategy.
· Considers client growth path, client scalability, client IT strategy and business impact.
· Takes end to end view of solution, ensuring elements within their responsibility deliver against the defined business outcomes, using standard components wherever possible.
· Ensures solution compliance with company strategic direction.
· Suggests solution approaches that add client value.
· Works with financial analysts to validate results versus applicable criteria.
· Captures and highlights risks and any associated costs.
· Models multiple offerings/components of own tower.
· Understands interaction of deal variables (volumes, services, service level agreements, locations, and more) between tower components.
· Delivers and owns, accurate financial models that are logically structured and reflect the technical solution.
· Directs solution activities, decisions.
· Influences peers, Delivery reviewers at peer level.
· Leads service element integration within tower, tower sub-component volume tradeoffs, interconnects between tower services.
· Directs consolidation of models, assumptions by financial analysts, writers and others.
· Anticipates, communicates and solutions to optimize inter-tower dependencies, overlaps, staff sharing, and more.
· Effectively integrates client process adoption and delivery startup needs.
· Clearly defines all risks through governance process and works to mitigate.
· Highlights where non-standard tower provisions impact contract (Statements of Work, Service
Level Agreements, billing, client obligations, etc.).
· Develops transition solutions including asset and/or employee transfer, analysis of current asset re-deployment and appropriate account start-up planning activities.
· Includes integration with client processes and policies.
· Provides for delivery tools deployment, staffing and process startup.
· Conducts and/or coordinates solution, tower peer reviews, participates in higher-level Delivery and commercial governance reviews.
· Builds professional relationships with key IT and business executives across the region.
· Understands and addresses CxO issues.
· Applies consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities.
· Participates in/supports negotiation of technical contract elements.
Account Team Collaboration
· May actively participate with the account team in account and opportunity planning across the region.
· Provides solution advice, drives proposals, presentations, and other customer communications during pursuit.
· Understands the roles and proactively engages other teams and resources within the company and partners.
Education and Experience Required:
· Technical university or Bachelor preferred or equivalent experience.
· 8-12 years experience in solution selling and/or consultative selling.
· 5-7 years experience in project/program management.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrates a broad knowledge of outsourcing services and solutions, with expertise in area of specialization.
· Awareness of Alliance partner offerings and directions, current industry news.
· Applies broad understanding of technical innovations and trends to solving customer business problems.
· Demonstrates thought leadership in speciality area.
· Demonstrates ability to work as the lead for components of large complex projects.
· Has in-depth understanding of the product and services portfolio roadmaps of multiple business units.
· Leverages financial and accounting concepts in demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers.
· Proposes solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirements.
· Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and benefits, impact on customer business goals.
· Extensive level of industry acumen.
· Participates in role-related tools testing.
· Investigates and evaluates new services and product offerings.
· Develops professional profile: enhances client-facing skills; reads industry publications; attends vendor seminars and/or training.