Description de l'offre
· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
· Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems to meet client business needs.
· Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
· Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
· Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
· Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
· Works with customer(s) to provide hands-on first level support.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
· Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
· Experience working with design and coding languages
· Experience working with software design principles
· Experience working with computer hardware
· Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment