· Job Description:
Coordinates the delivery of applications according to agreed upon business solution goals and objectives. Maintains records of routine expenditures to ensure budgetary compliance.
Essential Job Functions
· Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
· Provides assistance in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery. Escalates issues and recommends adjustments.
· Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests. Identifies and researches process changes or adjustments and escalates accordingly.
· Maintains records of expenditures to ensure they align with forecasts and are in compliance with approved budgets.
· Collaborates with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
· Provides support in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
· Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
· Three or more years of support services or project or program experience
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience working with computer systems and their use
· Project management skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Basic accounting skills
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Organization and time management skills
· Communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment