· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Oversees the development and implementation of corporate-wide application security procedures in client environments to meet corporate and government regulations. Remains abreast of changes to security regulations and implements corporate wide changes as appropriate.
· Ensures that application security procedures meet business requirements and that information is safeguarded against unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, and damage or loss. Recommends changes to current policies and procedures as necessary.
· Oversees the implementation of appropriate access controls to ensure that access to systems, data and programs is restricted to authorized and trained users. Researches and recommends alternative approaches to current practices as necessary.
· Develops and implements detailed security procedures. Oversees security administrator team to ensure compliance with client security procedures. Ensures compliance with program security requirements including personnel, physical and administrative security systems and procedures.
· Serves as a subject matter expert concerning security procedures and audit compliance.
· Oversees sensitive aspects of corporate security programs to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures including verifying adherence to specific policies and ensuring policy compliance with government regulations. Researches and recommends updates as necessary.
· Conducts security education programs to educate appropriate personnel about security systems and their importance to oversee and ensure the integrity of security systems.
· Oversees the investigation of losses and security violations and recommends corrective actions. Implements approved course of action as appropriate.
· Oversees research on technological advancements to ensure that security solutions are continuously improved, supported and aligned with industry and company standards. Recommends strategy and policy changes based upon research.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
· Twelve or more years of experience in information systems security or computer operations
· Experience working with corporate level security systems and implementation procedures
· Experience working with corporate and government security regulations
· Experience working with company security software products
· Experience working with domain structures, user authentication, user profiles and digital signatures
· Experience working with security system strategies and tactics
· Possess a security clearance at the Secret level and/or certified information security systems professional (CISSP) certification
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Strong communication skills to interact with team members, customers, management and support personnel
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of security systems
· Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
· Strong research skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
· Office environment
· On-call work and evening work may be required