· Job Description:
· Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
· Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
· Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
· Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
· Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
· Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
· Participate in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
· Provide test support for change management projects.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience
K nowledge and Skills Required:
· Requirements elicitation via interviewing; requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis, ensuring consistent understanding across users, designers and testers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills