· Job Description:
Provides a full range of HR support and program implementation activities across multiple businesses, functions, and geographies. Delivers programs and policies developed globally that are specialized for local or regional requirements. Acts as a consultant and partner in driving and implementing organizational design, transformation, change management, talent management, total rewards, workforce planning, and employee relations strategies and policies. Ensures HR programs are implemented based on business-specific priorities and legal requirements at the country level. Collaborates across the HR organization to deliver an integrated portfolio of services to all employees. Systematically deploys policies and structures established by HR functions while delivering differentiated solutions based on unique business needs, local market pressures, and the competitive landscape. Supports talent acquisition efforts of staffing and recruiting, and partners with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and outsourcing (MADO) to ensure new employee integration success. Consults with managers and other stakeholders on employee relations issues. Interfaces with managers, employees, government agencies, and other external representatives in consultation and negotiations as necessary.
· Consults with business leaders to deliver complex human resources policies and programs within businesses and local environment.
· Delivers a comprehensive package of human resources programs by interpreting corporate initiatives for business and local regulatory needs.
· Is accountable for successful implementation of multiple programs simultaneously; customizes global programs to meet unique business/function needs as appropriate.
· Represents the company to both internal and external stakeholders.
· Communicates HR policies to business leaders; works with business leaders to resolve employee issues, manage change, and drive programs.
· Develops strategies and coaches managers in resolving complex performance and misconduct issues.
· Contributes to or may lead regional priority project teams.
· Directs and drives HR decisions on complex cases with significant financial and/or legal risk.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 6-10 years related experience in human resources functional area, HR Generalist, or HR Consulting role.
· Typically 3-5 years as an HR Generalist or Employee Relations Consultant.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Superior knowledge of all human resources areas, with an expertise in limited functional areas.
· Strong legal knowledge of the local environment.
· Advanced business acumen.
· Excellent communications skills, including influence and consulting.
· Excellent program management skills, including implementation and feedback analysis; developed leadership skills.
· Ability to translate business needs into human resources initiatives.
· Ability to manage change across a broad population.