· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Provides technical installation support to field technicians. With minimal supervision, responds to, reviews and approves operational quality of system equipment.
· Assists while conducting site surveys of customer sites and plans and designs systems installations.
· With general guidance from supervisor, helps in resolving customer application questions or problems regarding system configurations/setup, product functionality and/or bugs enhancements.
· Prepares project status, deliverables, priorities and contingencies.
· Troubleshoots, diagnoses and applies logical solutions to installation problems.
· Acts as liaison between project team members, customers and installation team to ensure project is implemented seamlessly.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
· Good interpersonal skills to communicate and work with customers and team members
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Organizational and time management skills
· Good computer skills
· Ability to resolve hardware/software problems
· Office environment