· Job Description:
In this role, you will primarily help stakeholders understand their customers by conducting primary research to understand customer behaviors, motivations and provide a CX view on quantitative data.
You will combine your skills in experimental design, statistical analysis and customer experience to create and deliver offerings which improve our clients end customer experiences. As a key member of our team, you will work with stakeholders across functions and levels, providing actionable insights to the team, allowing them to move forward by developing metrics, measuring results and integrating new methodologies into existing systems.
Working closely with the SAP Practice Offerings team and it’s wide and varied group of stakeholders this person will help identify offerings, establish their market potential, lead building the offerings and take them through the DXC Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) process to ultimately role them out into the regions.
· Prioritize and drive quantitative research to improve user experience.
· Conduct empirical research using methods from statistics, quantitative social science, econometrics, and other fields to understand user behaviour and extract meaningful patterns from large data sets.
· Examine existing data to generate hypotheses and plan for high-impact research.
· Conduct analysis through the lens of CX, HCI, and social science
· Drive change by communicating the offering value proposition to stakeholders in the company.
· Conduct experiments and develop statistical models to understand customer behavior and improve experience.
· Collate, contribute to, and drive, assessment of offering opportunities
· Influences decisions and is known as a reputable source of thoughts and ideas (360 degree feedback)
· Provide the value proposition, marketing positioning and roadmap guidance to clients and bid teams alike for offerings
· Guide teams from solutioning and delivery in the Sales process during DXC bids containing the offering
· Active involvement in key client presentations
· Support regional teams in identification and development of new offerings specific to region market segments
Professional Experience, Knowledge and Expertise
· Formal qualification in Human Behavior, Social Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
· 5 years of experience in an applied research setting.
· Experience working with large scale data in multi-method studies
· Experience with survey design and response effects
· Knowledge of qualitative (e.g., survey sampling and design, experimental design, behavioral data analysis, etc) and user-centered design methods
· Demonstrated expertise in multivariate statistics and in the design of experiments.
· A strong consulting background is essential
· A commerce, CRM and marketing background is very desirable
· Advising clients on strategy and roadmap in front office solutions
· Strong understanding of sales, solutioning and delivery of end customer facing enterprise applications
· Practice building experience
· SAP Qualtrics experience preferred
· SAP C/4HANA portfolio experience preferred
Qualifications and Certifications
· Formal qualification in Human Behaviour, Social Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, or a related field
· SAP Qualtrics qualifications desirable
· SAP CX Certifications – Marketing / Commerce / Sales / Service - desirable
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, organisation skills and analytical capabilities
· Proactive, flexible approach and attitude, remaining calm under pressure
· Willingness to learn new technologies, mentor and guide
· A good Team player and an independent contributor
· Demonstrated ability to deliver against multiple priorities and accountability, with excellent time management and organisational skills
· Ability to work in a team environment, supporting the overall company objectives and operational requirements
· Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as teach others
· Accept responsibility as well as criticism and feedback
· Able to grasp and clearly communicate complex issues and high-level concepts
· Ability to influence people to engage with company objectives
· Has an ability take ownership for ‘end to end’ processes, and is committed towards quality delivery
· To have a friendly, approachable, confident and positive attitude