· Job Description:
Location: 301 Technacenter Dr. Montgomery, AL 36117
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8-5 and then rotating 12-8, one week of the month they work from 12-8 *rotating Saturdays and holidays
This is a call center position for the Provider Assistance Center and EMC Helpdesk. This call center handles calls from Medicaid providers and pharmacies. Job Description and qualifications are below.
· Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions using established methods provided in training. Forwards call to appropriate personnel.
· Records call on account history record with results of the inquiry; initiates required confirmation.
· Processes customer requests by sending faxes, returning telephone messages, sending mail documents, or using other related communication under direct supervision.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
· Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
· Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
· Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
· Basic business and analytical problem solving skills
· Basic communication skills
· Ability to follow oral and written directions
· Office environment
· May require shift work