· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Performs standard, moderately complex processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in assigned work processes and may serve as an informal resource for team members with less experience.
· Understands the business of the client and applies knowledge to support best practice procedures and continuous process improvement. Reviews, recommends and implements modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
· Performs analyses and reports findings. Interprets, audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Maintains log records of pertinent data and provides periodic status reports. Prepares standard reports for management and clients.
· Researches problems and follows up with the client regarding resolution. Interfaces with management and clients to resolve issues.
· Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Four or more years of experience with business process service delivery and improvement, preferably in an outsourcing environment
· Experience working with client company product and/or services
· Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
· Experience working with business solutions software
· Good communication skills
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment