· Job Description:
Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/justified.
· Manage team primarily comprised of Supervisor I, non-exempt or ENT/INT employees, or contingent workforce with well-defined, limited scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, and cost management.
· Coach and mentor employee direct reports. Manage FPR process for company employees. Manage team and individual performance.
· Role is primarily tactical in nature.
· Ensure operational excellence by monitoring and ensuring team goals and key contractual commitments are met (e.g. SLAs or service delivery goals, costs/budget)
· Advise management and peers on matters of importance to area(s) of responsibility. May propose and influence direction-setting.
· Resolve/monitor moderately complex customer escalations as appropriate.
· Maintain existing customer relationships as well as with other functional managers.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Typically 6+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
Typical skills include:
· (developing) Workforce management/development.
· (developing) Leadership.
· (developing) Influencing Others Customer/Vendor Management, escalation management, customer relationship-building.
· General knowledge of Corporate capabilities and outsourcing industry norms.
· Business Analysis and Business Planning.
· (developing) Financial Management/Cost Management.
· General Project Management.
· Strong understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
· General understanding of related technologies.