SPORTNCO - The B2B entity of France Pari , an online betting group established in 2008 - is a leading sportsbook provider to worldwide regulated markets.
It has successfully been providing sportsbooks and horse racing betting solutions to major European land-based Casino groups as well as online gaming businesses over the years.
With a staff of 70+ people , our ever-growing team consisting of iGaming experts - marketing specialists, software engineers, odds compilers to name a few - have developed a comprehensive suite of softwares to provide our partners with end-to-end services for a fully-integrated solution.
Our offices are in Toulouse (France) within the IOT Valley , in Barcelona and Ceuta (Spain).
The Gaming department aims at providing our B2B partners with the most competitive sports betting offer while ensuring they reach their margin targets through risk management.
We are looking for a Sports Trader to strengthen our team based in Barcelona .
Within our Gaming department , your main duties will be:
· Participate to the Sports offer production
· Pre-event and In-Play Trading of Sports, Esports and Specials
· Manage liabilities and risk management
· Deliver a leading betting product for some regulated markets
· Liaise with other internal teams department and with our clients
We are looking for a person :
· with at least 3 years of experience as Sports Trader
· passionate about sports
· with strong knowledge and interest regarding betting industry
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET
· Good mathematical skills
· Good knowledge of Office programs
· Fluency in English is a must, French is a big plus
· Ability to react quickly and accurately in a high-pressure environment, with attention to details
· High level of rigor and proactivity
· Ability to work overnight, weekends and bank holidays
Start : July 2020
Location : Barcelona
Business trips : This position requires to travel regularly to our head office based in Toulouse (France)
You want to be part of a young and innovative company and work within an exciting and fast-growing industry?
You feel like this is the right opportunity for you?
Come and let us know!