Description de l'offre
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chow mein market and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
· Supporting UK and Ireland learning program across our Inhouse and Outsource partners
· Produce training materials and maintain database of training for in-house and outsource partners
· Maintain updated records of training curriculum, material and internal knowledge base
· Working alongside QAs to identify individual and team skills gaps
· Monitor and review the progress of trainees and report in collaboration with the QA team
· Coordinate with LD manager mentorship programs for customer service
· Undertaking train the trainer session across our inhouse and outsource partners
· Ensure all content is written in an engaging and accessible way for the relevant audience, and is consistent in terms of tone of voice, style and key messaging across customer service team
· Facilitates day-to-day classes to assist CS team in gaining knowledge
· Deliver as necessary CS induction and continuous improvement training
· Support LD Manager to analyze problems and strategize for training solutions
· Provide support and cover in QA when necessary
· 3-5 years specifically in Customer Service at Trainer level or above
· A passion for training and people development
· Relevant experience of managing training projects
· Familiarity with interactive learning activities
· Experience of designing and delivering training within a contact centre environment
· Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation with little supervision
· Good interpersonal skills with all levels of management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Learning Management Software (LMS) is a plus
· Understanding of learning styles and training cycle evaluation
· Willingness to travel depending on business needs
· Certification in training is a plus
· Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
· Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
· Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
· Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
· An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
· Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
· Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
· Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
· Regular team off-sites
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.