Site internet: http://recrutement.decathlon.fr/
Sales assistant - BikesJob description
Being a part of the team in Decathlon Stockport as a Sales Assistant your main focus will be ensuring the satisfaction of our customers.
Your main responsibilities will include :
- Providing highest quality service and advices to customers
- Maintaining stock levels on bikes and cycling related equipment
- Ensuring high level of the layout that's appealing to customers
- Efficiently building , adjusting and servicing bikes as well as fitting the accesories
- Taking ownership of areas of the department
Full time and part time job opportunities available.
As your main focus will be bikes and bikes related product, cycling knowlegde and bike building skills will be the main requisite. You have basic knowlegde about bikes , you know how to assemble and make adjustment on them. You know the differences between types of bikes, equipment and other accesories. You are able to help choose and fit accesories, and help choose correct gear.
Personaly you're an energetic person who is passionate about sport . You're helpful, polite and have good communication skills. You have good organisation skills , and can prioritize the tasks throughout the day and week/month. You're eager to learn and want to constantly develop yourself.
- Customer service/sales assistant - Bikes
- Nottingham (United Kingdom)