Site internet: http://recrutement.decathlon.fr/
(M/F) Research and devpt engineer - MorphologieJob description
Decathlon SportsLab has 50 researchers who are experts in scientific knowledge of the body and mind, and its needs while doing sport.
Due to the internal promotion of one of our team members, and to accompany the International growth strategy of the company, Decathlon SportsLab are looking for a Research and Development Engineer .
You will be the company's new leader for the creation of product sizing systems , sold in all our shops around the world. For this, you will have to deal with worldwide morphological diversity and local standards.
Your responsabilities :
- Conduct anthropometric statistical analysis in 3D to create, with the design teams, our product sizing rules.
- Develop innovative 3D technologies and services to assist with customer size selection.
- Conduct international measurement campaigns , using 3D scanners.
- Organise field studies in order to verify sizing systems created.
- Keep up to date with scientific and technological advancements and be involved in the international network of sizing.
- Communicate results internally and externally and train the conception teams.
Your profile :
- You are creative and challenge standard protocol with innovative ideas
- You are not afraid to take risks, you take initiatives
- You take responsibility for your decisions and are willing to take the lead
- You naturally convince people of your ideas
- You are analytical and concise in your work
You must possess a PhD or MSc in a suitable discipline (e.g. engineering or ergonomics) plus a minimum of 3 years experience in a Research and Development role.
You must have experience applying statistical analysis of 3D data, on large populations, in the field of biomechanics and / or bioengineering and / or ergonomics.
You have a high level understanding of computer programming (Matlab, C, C#).
You already used 3D scanners or sensors.
You must speak English with a good knowledge of another language.
You participate regularly in sport.