Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food company built on four business lines: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products (Actimel, Activia, Light & Free), Early Life Nutrition (Cow & Gate, Aptamil), Waters (evian, Volvic, Badoit) and Medical Nutrition (Fortisip). Through its mission and dual commitment to business success and social progress, the company aims to build a healthier future, thanks to better health, better lives and a better world, for all its stakeholders—its more than 100,000 employees, consumers, customers, suppliers, shareholders and all the communities with which it engages.
Danone Dairy is looking for a passionate 12 month Supply Chain assistant
· Follow up of all UK customer order deliveries :
Track & monitor all UK outbound deliveries, act as first escalation for 3 rd party warehouse provider & Danone customer team on any delivery issues & own communication to internal stakeholders within the supply chain team.
· Follow up of all IE customer order deliveries :
Monitor Irish delivery trackers. Accountable to resolve any delivery issues with our 3 rd party warehouse provider. Own communication to Irish SC Manager of all issues, resolution & on-going preventative measures.
· Customer order monitoring and issue management :
Ensure all customer orders are received as planned throughout the day. Work with our 3 rd party warehouse provider, customer teams and Logistics systems key user to resolve any order issues through the day.
· Follow up of all inbound deliveries (from factory to one of our 3PL sites in the UK)
- First escalation for factories, hauliers, 3PL if any issues with trucks (delays/breakdowns/immigrant loads)
- Track inbound non-conformances from the warehouse (shifted loads, no ASNs, etc) and be accountable for monthly trended analysis. Working with relevant third party or internal teams to build preventative action plan.
· Weekly & monthly KPI animation with hauliers :
- Build weekly & monthly KPI packs for hauliers showing their performance on:
· Transit times
· On time arrival
· Reason code analysis for late arrivals at warehouse or factories
· Participate in monthly & quarterly haulier performance reviews with the Logistics Operations Manager.
· Logistics invoice follow-up :
· Haulier invoice review & clarification
· Warehouse weekly invoice review & clarification
· Weekly invoice processing for hauliers & warehouse]
· Fast-moving, short shelf life, highly-promoted portfolio
· Large number of external stakeholders across hauliers & 3 rd party warehouse to keep to account & manage in a high pressure environment
· Detail-oriented rigour required to ensure invoicing process
· 24/7 movement of goods, meaning issues can arise at any time through your working day. Prioritisation skills key
JOB DIMENSIONS & KPIs
· Key contributor to service level as accountable for timely arrival of product into the UK & out to customers
· Key role in cost management, inbound haulage makes up 50% of the logistics budget!