Description de l'offre
For our plant in Zoetermeer we are looking for a
Sourcing and Supplier Coordinator
Your mission is to support and drive forward the assigned categories (e.g. capex, utilities, goods/services) for the Supply Point Zoetermeer (part of the Advanced Medical Nutrition Division of Danone). You will provide the internal stakeholders the appropriate defined sourcing strategy, align with the global category and factory needs and implement solutions to sourcing requests. Focus will be to securing the supply, ensure sustainable high performances from vendors, optimized total cost of ownership, aligned technology platform approach and lean implementation processes.
Your main responsibilities:
· Manage the vendor performance management;
· Manage the resolution of any business continuity risk and coordinate the escalation process internally and at supplier;
· Manage claim dossiers (with consultation of Danone legal) and bring to a closure with suppliers;
· Manage the portfolio of suppliers for the assigned category Supply Point Zoetermeer to meet the needs of the plant (based on road map and masterplan);
· Support the (Nutricia) project managers in the execution of projects with commercial recommendations (i.e. contract interpretation, change orders);
· Lead the local sourcing process from project initiation until implementation;
· Define local sourcing strategies in alignment with global strategies of central Danone procurement group Cycles & Procurement: pro-actively work with stakeholders to define and implement strategies for local spend;
· Ensure compliancy of sourcing process to DANgo & Danone Sherpa methodology;
· Provide strong proactive contribution to local productivity goals Supplier and contractor;
· Active role in cash out initiatives through payment terms discussions;
· Collaborate with other Supply Points to leverage best practices;
· Strong stakeholder management;
· WISE (Working In Safe Environment);
· Maintain relevant administrative files and systems for suppliers in terms of pricing, contracts, claims, key correspondence, master data, quality systems.
· Business School graduate: purchasing and or supply chain speciality preferred;
· 3-5 years experience with sourcing projects and strategic sourcing;
· Experience with indirect sourcing;
· Experience working at a manufacturing site is preferred;
· Preference for work in a quality controlled environment (food/ medical food/ pharma)
· Proven experience with stakeholder management: capable of interaction with technical stakeholders, and comfortable communicating with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;
· Proven success of change management initiatives;
· Excellent interpersonal and convincing communications skills;
· Ability to balance competing priorities, create focus and drive projects to completion;
· Team player with excellent networking skills with the ability to influence and motivate and engage with individuals;
· Strong business acumen (and entrepreneurial thinking);
· Analytically strong;
· Stakeholders management;
· High level of ethic and control awareness;
· Requires minimum supervision, self starter;
· Good listener – able to quickly understand and manage business requirements;
· Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you interested to join us?
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Corporate Recruiter) on +31 (0)6 52679228 or apply directly via the 'apply' button
À propos de DANONE
Danone, groupe agroalimentaire, est né en décembre 1972 de la fusion entre BSN et Gervais Danone. Ses activités couvrent quatre domaines : les produits laitiers frais (Activia, Danonino), les eaux (Evian, Aqua), la nutrition infantile (Blédina) et la nutrition médicale. Présent dans plus de 140 pays, Danone – qui compte 100 000 collaborateurs – réalise un chiffre d’affaires supérieur à 20 milliards d’euros auprès de 900 millions de consommateurs dans le monde. Plus de la moitié de son activité (55%) est liée aux produits laitiers frais, dont il est le numéro un mondial.
Danone propose des offres de stages et d’emplois dans différents métiers : achats, commercial, communication, finance, supply chain, juridique, marketing, qualité, recherche et développement, ressources humaines, systèmes d’information, etc.