Description de l'offre
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition , part of the Specialized Nutrition Division of Group Danone, is European market leader in medical nutrition. The Supply Point in Zoetermeer, with over 450 employees, develops, produces and distributes liquid medical nutrition to 55 countries. Its primary mission is to support the Purpose of the Medical business: Pioneer Nutritional Solutions to help people live longer, healthier lives. The key feature in our culture is that we aim to provide Best Care to our patients, customers, people, the communities in which we operate and the environment. Supply Point Zoetermeer has supported a sustainable growth of its portfolio of around 5% over the recent years.
For our plant in Zoetermeer we are looking for a
Sourcing and Supplier Coordinator
Your mission is to support and drive forward the assigned categories (e.g. capex, utilities, goods/services) for the Supply Point Zoetermeer (part of the Advanced Medical Nutrition Division of Danone). You will provide the internal stakeholders the appropriate defined sourcing strategy, align with the global category and factory needs and implement solutions to sourcing requests. Focus will be to securing the supply, ensure sustainable high performances from vendors, optimized total cost of ownership, aligned technology platform approach and lean implementation processes.
Your main responsibilities:
· Manage the vendor performance management;
· Manage the resolution of any business continuity risk and coordinate the escalation process internally and at supplier;
· Manage claim dossiers (with consultation of Danone legal) and bring to a closure with suppliers;
· Manage the portfolio of suppliers for the assigned category Supply Point Zoetermeer to meet the needs of the plant (based on road map and masterplan);
· Support the (Nutricia) project managers in the execution of projects with commercial recommendations (i.e. contract interpretation, change orders);
· Lead the local sourcing process from project initiation until implementation;
· Define local sourcing strategies in alignment with global strategies of central Danone procurement group Cycles & Procurement: pro-actively work with stakeholders to define and implement strategies for local spend;
· Ensure compliancy of sourcing process to DANgo & Danone Sherpa methodology;
· Provide strong proactive contribution to local productivity goals Supplier and contractor;
· Active role in cash out initiatives through payment terms discussions;
· Collaborate with other Supply Points to leverage best practices;
· Strong stakeholder management;
· WISE (Working In Safe Environment);
· Maintain relevant administrative files and systems for suppliers in terms of pricing, contracts, claims, key correspondence, master data, quality systems.
· Business School graduate: purchasing and or supply chain speciality preferred;
· 3-5 years experience with sourcing projects and strategic sourcing;
· Experience with indirect sourcing;
· Experience working at a manufacturing site is preferred;
· Preference for work in a quality controlled environment (food/ medical food/ pharma)
· Proven experience with stakeholder management: capable of interaction with technical stakeholders, and comfortable communicating with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;
· Proven success of change management initiatives;
· Excellent interpersonal and convincing communications skills;
· Ability to balance competing priorities, create focus and drive projects to completion;
· Team player with excellent networking skills with the ability to influence and motivate and engage with individuals;
· Strong business acumen (and entrepreneurial thinking);
· Analytically strong;
· Stakeholders management;
· High level of ethic and control awareness;
· Requires minimum supervision, self starter;
· Good listener – able to quickly understand and manage business requirements;
· Fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you interested to join us?
For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Corporate Recruiter) on +31 (0)6 52679228 or apply directly via the 'apply' button