Description de l'offre
Ready to become the Sourcing & Project Manager for Danone in Bucharest? In this role you will be working on innovation/renovation projects and dealing with different functions as Marketing, Research & Innovation, Industrial and Purchasing cross countries.
Sourcing & Project Manager
(Fulltime, Location: Bucharest)
In this position you will be reporting to Luiza Pascu who is the Stirred Project Manager (also based in Bucharest). As Sourcing & Project Manager you are responsible for:
· Support on Product related projects: NPI and Productivity projects in collaboration with Marketing, R&I and DanTrade
· Support on non-Product Related Projects within CBUs: COGS Productivity, Plant and SC projects, Safety and environment
· Represent Operations in all product related project teams, while leading smaller projects (eg duplication of existing materials to different suppliers) together with Topline and R&I
· Participate in cross functional sessions to fuel a 3-year pipeline while ensuring a standardized process.
· Support to deliver of ideas to more concrete plans, while feeding the INNOVATION portfolio using stage gate approaches
· Single Point of Contact to central purchasing organization within projects
· Supply issue solving to support the factories and the planning team (escalation step) – with central purchasing organization
· Stock management (coverage of raw materials and packaging) to reduce write off costs and scrapping on projects
We are looking for Sourcing & Project Manager with 3 – 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Project management or other relevant field who speaks fluent English and Romanian. Experience in leading or co-leading projects is necessary and having experience with Industrial would be a nice to have. For this role you should be open to embrace change and able to build strong connections with different stakeholders (cross country and cross functional).
So why should you want to join us right now?
· Become part of an enthuziastic European team in which you will be interacting with different countries/nationalities
· Position that will give you interaction with plants all around Europe, but also with transversal and cross-functional European and global teams
· Working in a complex, challenging business environment with opportunities to grow and learn at every step
You read this far? Start clicking that apply button right away!
Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/ . After application we will review your CV and invite the most suitable talents for a (phone) interview. The final step of the process will include an assessment. For more information about the position or the process please contact Nele WEYENS (Talent Acquisition Specialist EE) on Want to know more about Danone? Click here to find out more about our businesses and here to know more about our One Planet, One Health.