Nutricia Early Life Nutrition is looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager!
In this role you are responsible for all our shopper activities in the category Baby Nutrition, activating our ELN Brands (Olvarit, Bambix and Nutrilon). A great opportunity to work with us. It means you will have an impact on our commitment to a healthy start for all babies.
About the job
As our Shopper Marketing Manager you understand the behavior of shoppers in the retail environment and ensure all shopper marketing activities are focused accordingly. In this role you are part of the Channel & Category Development team within Sales . The team is responsible for maximizing conversion of shoppers to our assortment in all channels, delivering value in cooperation with our retail partners. The Shopper Marketing Manager has 1 direct report (Shopper Marketing Specialist).
· Own and develop the annual shopper marketing plan and budget , ensuring alignment with the overall brand and customer strategy.
· Be the business partner when it comes to the shopper marketing strategy and in-store activation of our ELN Brands.
· Track, measure and post-evaluate all major activities in plan, to continually improve shopper impact effectiveness and ROI.
· Analyze shopper insights related to the category and our brands, translate shopper insights into action and by doing so contribute to optimal customer value journey.
· Build on our innovation pipeline for Shopper Marketing Tools (new ways to reach and convert shoppers) and ensure continuous improvement.
· Drive shopper improvement projects that can deliver strategic and financial benefits to the business.
You have a passion for shopper marketing and preferably at least 3 years of relevant work experience, ideally within consumer goods. You combine strong interpersonal skills with good planning capabilities. You are a team player with very good communication skills. You can think in an innovative way, are creative and are able to translate insights from diverse sources. You are capable to work in a complex organization , with various deadlines and with people from different departments (sales, marketing, finance). You also demonstrate to be balanced, positive and proactive. You have to be fluent in Dutch with good English skills.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – this fabulous chance to identify new opportunities, scope solutions initiatives and to build this role and make it your own.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/. Applications via mail or Indeed are not taken into consideration. Part of the process will be a phone screening by the Talent Manager. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Michel Spiering, Talent Manager Sales via
At Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, we are passionate in our commitment to a healthy start for all babies. We are open to share our knowledge with parents and caregivers, to help them make the right choices for their baby in the first 1000 days, and beyond. We are proud to offer them safe, high-quality products designed to provide the right nutrition at the right time so they can enjoy a healthy and happy family life together. Nutricia's ELN heritage of pioneering scientifically based nutrition research underpins everything we do to ensure an outstanding experience for families. We are all devoted to doing this every day. This is reflected in our mission: We make every day count, for you and your baby.
With this mission, we want to reach the hearts and minds of not only all employees working in ELN division, but also all Danoners in the other divisions to make all of us #ProudToBeDanoner. And there is a straightforward connection between Danone’s mission and our new ELN one: Bringing health through food to as many people as possible is the mission of all Danoners worldwide. We at ELN are focused on people during a specific period in their lives: caregivers and their babies, and their journey together through the first 1000 days.
SOLLICITEER NU »
· Start sollicitatie met LinkedIn
· Start sollicitatie met Facebook
· Start sollicitatie met Xing
· Start sollicitatie met Seek
· Nu solliciteren
· Wacht even alstublieft...