Description de l'offre
Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a Shopper Marketing and Sales Coordinator - Danone Canada in Boucherville.
This role is a temporary contract of 1 year, starting in January 2019.
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: Your main task will be to support the Shopper Marketing team in the delivering of many different projects. You will manage and participate in the development of marketing tools intended for consumers making sure timings and budget are respected.
• Prepare sales promotions and sales tools in line with branding strategies
• Manage promotional material with agencies, creative involvement, quality tracking and product purchase
• Collaborate on the development of flyers announcements of Danone Canada and the brand initiatives
• Benchmark requests for projects with different external suppliers
• Coordinator of the calendar and ensure compliance
• Manage refrigerated units with Danone's supplier
• Compile the results of sales projects, analyze and provide recommendations to improve the performance of marketing initiatives
• Work closely with different departments
• Follow up on purchase orders for the various projects and monitor the different budgets allocated for each project.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing
•Experience in sales / marketing coordination (an asset)
• Bilingualism (french and english, written & spoken)
•Attention to detail, creativity and rigor
•Demonstrate efficiency and autonomy
•Be proactive and know how to take initiative
•Analytical and observational capacity
•Time and priority management
•Have a great sense of organization and be structured
•Be able to work under pressure and work in a team
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada's ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.