Description de l'offre
We are currently looking for:
Service Line Manager - IT4IT Apps
Would you like to lead a Global team responsible for managing and developing the full set of IT4IT Applications, supporting the IS/IT organization in Danone Group and ensure that ITIL & Project Management best practices are implemented and used across all Group Danone IS/IT organizations and moreover going beyond IT to other functions as HR and Finance?
If YES, we WANT to understand your ambitions and how we can Build the Future Together!
3W=WWW: a few highlights
WHAT will YOU be responsible for:
· Lead team responsible for supporting and implementing Enterprise Service Management & Demand/Project Management processes and tools
· Monitoring and coordinating ongoing support of the service & project management tools
· Cooperating closely with CIO Office to maintain & enhance standards in the area of IT Service Management & Demand/Project Management
· Managing budget in your area of responsibility
· Managing Vendors in the area of IT4IT Applications
· Ensuring continuous service improvement for customers in IT, Finance & HR, globally distributed
WHAT is the portret we are searching for?
· Don't' worry we are searching Team mates and Leaders - no robots:)
· Min. 5 years of experience in international organization with complex IT processes
· Min. 3 years on managerial position
· Very good understanding of ITIL/Project Management methodologies and Beyond IT Service Delivery models experience
· Experience of different IT4IT tools ( Ex: Service Now, but not limited ) in implementing IT Service Management & Project Management processes
· Process oriented mindset with ability and flexibility to switch between helicopter and zero level
· Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to connect and influence at all levels of organization
· English – we do know that all of us speaks English today, so other languages capabilities on top of English will be an advantage
· University Degree – is a must – hope not too early for your
WHY YOU could join us :
· We are a Global Organization, a Team of passionate IT “geeks” always willing to prove the best
· Here with us, You can build and develop only with your team, NEVER ALONE, but Together with Partners and Friends by opening your creativity and always ready for new ways of addressing the situations
· We do know that You like to participate in Global IS/IT strategic projects and here you will have the capabilities to onboard them and show us WHO you are !
· Here we do believe that very important is efficiency, this is why flexible working hours and home office are part of our lifestyle
· We do know how important is the family for each of us and this is why having a competitive benefits package is essential to allow each of us to keep focus and dedicate time for developing our passions.
IF you are not yet convinced hope we will get the chance to convince You on site!
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de DANONE
Danone, groupe agroalimentaire, est né en décembre 1972 de la fusion entre BSN et Gervais Danone. Ses activités couvrent quatre domaines : les produits laitiers frais (Activia, Danonino), les eaux (Evian, Aqua), la nutrition infantile (Blédina) et la nutrition médicale. Présent dans plus de 140 pays, Danone – qui compte 100 000 collaborateurs – réalise un chiffre d’affaires supérieur à 20 milliards d’euros auprès de 900 millions de consommateurs dans le monde. Plus de la moitié de son activité (55%) est liée aux produits laitiers frais, dont il est le numéro un mondial.
Danone propose des offres de stages et d’emplois dans différents métiers : achats, commercial, communication, finance, supply chain, juridique, marketing, qualité, recherche et développement, ressources humaines, systèmes d’information, etc.