Description de l'offre
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission "bringing health through food to as many people as possible" we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
Take this opportunity to GROW together!
Launched on Mother’s Day 2006, and founded and operated by moms, Happy Family is a leading premium organic food brand delivering optimal nutrition for the entire family.
Happy Family is committed to making baby and toddler food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development. We are socially responsible in all that we do and use our collective talent to create the best possible products, grow our business, and give back to those in need.
Happy Family is headquartered in New York City.
Nurture Inc is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.
The Production Planner’s primary role is to work with planning, purchasing, and manufacturing third parties to develop production plans that meet the supply plan given capacity and raw material constraints. The Production Planner will work closely with the Supply and Demands planning teams and with operations and purchasing. The Production Planner will report functionally to the Supply Planning Manager.
Main functional relations
Planning, Purchasing, Customer Service, Third Party Manufacturers and Warehouses.
· Develop production plans with Supply Planning and manage the material and scheduling communication to manufacturers
· Track capacity available vs contracted and communicate changes with manufacturers. Ensure capacity plans are met by supply planning
· Work with packaging and raw material buyers to receive updates and communicate changes to the manufacturers and internal production schedule accordingly
· Identify shortages and overages of material inventories, and work with planning and purchasing to initiate and track material transfers
· Review manufacturer’s schedules to identify errors or changes and update internal data systems accordingly
· Setup new items with third party manufacturers and work with R&D to schedule trials
· Review and approve bill of material changes for existing items, and communicate changes to third party manufacturers
· Update databases with new item information, and inventory adjustments when needed
· Track art changes to reduce write-offs, and communicate first runs with internal and external parties
· Identify obsolete items, and communicate disposition with external warehouses and vendors
· Building effective internal/external networks and working relations
· Execute the supply plan with limited write-offs and limited out of stocks
· Manage flow-through projects to budget
Profile & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or other business field
· Experience in consumer-packaged goods industry
· Resourceful and collaborative team player
· Self-finisher and independent
· Detail and process oriented; Organized
· Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills including proficiency with Excel
· Experience using ERP systems (SAP)
· Project management skills
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you?
108860.Experience: Experienced professionals
At Happy Family – U.S., we are passionate about helping moms and babies get the right nutrition during the first 1,000 days from the first day of pregnancy to two years old, a crucial time for influencing lifelong health. Our ultimate goal is to help make the next generation healthier than this one.
Happy Family is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de DANONE
Danone, groupe agroalimentaire, est né en décembre 1972 de la fusion entre BSN et Gervais Danone. Ses activités couvrent quatre domaines : les produits laitiers frais (Activia, Danonino), les eaux (Evian, Aqua), la nutrition infantile (Blédina) et la nutrition médicale. Présent dans plus de 140 pays, Danone – qui compte 100 000 collaborateurs – réalise un chiffre d’affaires supérieur à 20 milliards d’euros auprès de 900 millions de consommateurs dans le monde. Plus de la moitié de son activité (55%) est liée aux produits laitiers frais, dont il est le numéro un mondial.
Danone propose des offres de stages et d’emplois dans différents métiers : achats, commercial, communication, finance, supply chain, juridique, marketing, qualité, recherche et développement, ressources humaines, systèmes d’information, etc.