Description de l'offre
🔍Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
📅 291Total Views
📅 180004ONRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
This position will be expected to monitor and manage assigned purchased and manufactured material to meet towards achieving on time delivery. This position will be expected to occasionally interface with the customers and vendors to: alleviate any concerns, provide project updates, and secure required information. Additional responsibilities such as issuing ECN's, issuing job corrections, and reviewing E&O listing will be expected as project timelines allow. Expected to have superior knowledge of MS products and processes used to create those products.
This position will not have any direct reports but will be expected to work closely with personnel from other departments.
Internal contacts include: buyers, supervisors, customer service, applications engineering, sales and accounting.
This position will be responsible for maintaining accurate schedule dates on large orders driving the correct accounting and financial reporting.
Expected to successfully operate with the only inputs being broad objectives. Must consistently use judgment, creativity and planning skills to achieve on-time delivery and customer success.
Reviews and develops procedures as appropriate, and defines/implements process changes to improve performance.
Errors will be detected by monitoring inventory and shipments to plan. Higher than budget E&O reserve. Longer Lead Times and low On Time Delivery to customers
External contacts could include: Customers and Vendors depending on the situation and requirements.
Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Experience working with an integrated manufacturing business system.
Heavily focused on components and subassemblies with the goal of achieving the system generated job release date.
Analyzes, communicates and performs adjustments to schedule dates based on changes to customer requirements and production delays
Primary liaisonbetween customer service, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing in regard to execution of assigned orders.
Assists Master Planner in providing updates for standard lead-times.
Investigates and executes solutions to production problems surrounding assigned orders.
Leads or participates in ad hoc continuous improvement or lean manufacturing activities such as Kaizen or 5S events.
Completes special projects to support business objectives as assigned
Makes recommendations to establish processes ensure product quality and operation consistency.
Will create ECN's to address and resolve issues that arise during standard production.
Will routinely drive departmental activities to reduce inventory on the E&O listing.
· Bachelor's degree in a business or engineering field or equivalent work experience.
· BS in Business/Finance/Supply Chain or Engineering and/or a minimum 3+ years of related experience in purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, strategic sourcing or engineering.
· Demonstrated understanding of manufacturing processes including machining, assembly and material management concepts.
· Solid analytical skills in forecasting and anticipating production needs and capabilities
· Highly skilled in data manipulation and presentation
· Proficient level of Excel and Word understanding
· Knowledgeable in master scheduling and demand management
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
· In depth knowledge of SAP
· In depth knowledge of production BOM structures required.
· Good negotiations and conflict resolutions skills
· APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) certification desirable.
· Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to form adhoc teams to gain assistance in resolving scheduling /capacity issues.
· Must be able to manipulate extract and manipulate data to make fact based decisions.
· Must demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must have a basic understanding of Supply Chain Metrics
· Plant specific strategies and objectives
· Overall knowledge of all product lines and there general in field
· Majority of time will be spent in the office environment. Minimal time (10%) will be spent on the shop floor exposed to typical shop floor environment. Occasional walking on shop floor.
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
· Site Map
© TechnipFMC. All rights reserved.