Description de l'offre
Are you the Product Technologist that can lead the design of new products, identify and apply best practices for product design, ensure that proven health benefits are secured through the whole process of product development, from recipe design and production of clinical study products throughout first implementation?
Product Technologist PD Architecture - level 9
Danone Nutricia Research is looking for a Product Technologist to strengthen the Product Architecture team, reporting to Paola Serini. The Product Architecture team is responsible for the design and development of new products and concepts for our future generations. The position primarily focusses on implementation of recipes with new functional ingredients as ferments, probiotics with a special focus on development of baby formulas with hydrolyzed proteins. The Product Architecture team is part of the R&D Global Centre of Excellence Product team of Nutricia Danone Early Life Nutrition.
Primary mission is to play a key role in maintaining and strengthening the team's technical expertise by bringing and building knowledge on our engines to secure clinically tested efficacy of our products. Additionally, you will take part in the development of new products, related to our future innovations building and applying state-of-the-art knowledge in technology & life sciences.
The responsibilities of a Product Technologist involve:
· Build and apply food technology expertise into breakthrough product development
· Develop highly innovative milk products mainly in powder format
· Participate in various challenging new product development projects
· Ensure that the products comply with nutritional, sensory, physical and chemical requirements
· Have an up-to-date understanding of current trends and technological developments in the field of early life nutrition & nutritional food business in general and translate these into new product concepts and /or improvements
· Have connections with several external institutes and universities
· MSc in Food Technology/Biotechnology or similar
· 2-3 years of experience in product development in a food company
· Previous experiences in dairy industries and development of hydrolyzed proteins infant formulas is not a must but nice to have
· Fluency in English, both spoken & written
· A positive and motivated attitude
· Well organized, analytical
· Curious and able to easily connect with colleagues
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, insurances and many more. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button. Need more information? please contact Joel Bacas (Talent Manager Quality Benelux) on or via Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.