Description de l'offre
Embark on your own high-level growth path in Product Development while helping millions of babies to grow up healthy and strong
We are looking for a strong addition to the Product Innovation Europe Team with a hands-on and proactive approach, whilst maintaining a clear focus for quality in mind throughout the product development process.
About the Job
This role will put you in charge of the development of a new and innovative range of milk powder infant formulas. You are responsible for developing products according to local legislation, product briefs, internal nutritional guidelines and internal quality guidelines.
We are ready for you to take us to the next level:
· Manage & communicate with diverse stakeholders in inter-disciplinary teams in the field of marketing, science & nutrition, regulatory, quality and operations in innovation/ renovation projects.
· Drive recipe design, raw material filtering and other product development related activities.
· Co-lead key projects that drive the company ambition forward.
· look critically at the current product development process & challenge the status quo.
· Function in full compliance with internal quality procedures, by ensuring technical documents are up to excellent standards.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have / be:
· Expertise in Product Development and a Technical background (Master) in the food industry, preferably with the dairy industry
· A vision and the ability to inspire and influence those around you
· Experience in engaging stakeholders and the ability to navigate in a matrix organization.
· A real team player with strong communicational skills
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. The team of Marie Barentsz-Ecorchon (Team Leader Product Innovation) is part of the Europe Supply Point teams in the Product, Process and Packaging department.
· You will be participating in various challenging activities that relate to product development of infant formula, such as laboratory and pilot scale tests, factory scale-up trials and set-up of tasting sessions.
· As a Product Technologist you often work in extremely diverse multi-disciplinary teams.
· In this role, you have the opportunity to combine technical expertise with business acumen. Your career progression can be within Product Development, but also outside like R&D, Operations or Quality
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary (range from 50.000-65.000K gross yearly) and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “ apply now ” button. You have until the closing date 3rd of December to apply. Part of the interview process will be a first round interview which will be held on 7th or the 13th of December in the afternoon. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website .
Need more information? Please contact me Jolijn Scholtes, Talentmanager on via or via +31 (0) 652823465.