Sales, Pediatric, Healthy food, New born, First 1000 days, Territory Management… Are these ingredients part of your favorite recipe for the perfect job? Good news!!! We have just baked the right job-cake for you: we are looking for a Medical Sales Representative Baby for the Hospital & Community channels (region: Limburg)within our Nutricia Specialized Nutrition division in Belgium .
Working for an inspiring division such as Specialized Nutrition and specifically our Baby food category (Nutrilon, Olvarit), being in the driver seat of your territory to stimulate its growth and protect the business, managing both hospital & community channels, driving brand preference within the healthcare professionals in the Pediatric field… These are some of the challenges you could soon take on at Danone Nutricia. Are you up for it? Don’t think twice & apply now!!!
About the Job
As our Medical Sales Representative Baby, you are responsible to maximize sales in your territory , to drive brand preference and sustainable growth of Nutricia Specialized Nutrition through preferred partnership with key healthcare professionals (Paediatricians, Midwives, Dieticians, …) within defined accounts (Hospital & Community).
You report to the Paeds Healthcare Regional Manager North and your main responsibilities are the following:
· Design and deploy yearly Territory Action Plans - drilling national strategies into local action plans,
· Identify new business opportunities to develop the business in your territory (Limburg),
· Propose & analyze customer investment plans and the respective ROI,
· Deliver call plans, frequently review & analyze sales results & KPI's to continuously improve your performance,
· Implement strategy/sales cycle focus & achieve against set KPI's,
· Manage your customers: set commercial objective, visit customers, generate brand preference vs competition, handle customer requirements, follow up on agreements, etc.,
· Manage your accounts: map your accounts, prepare and influence tenders, build a commercial proposition in collaboration, negotiate with decision makers, etc.,
· Manage Opinion Leaders : identify and/or groom new Key Opinion Leaders together with Medical team and support Medical team in managing Key Opinion Leaders,
· Plan, manage and attend scientific activities (staffs, congresses, symposia, meetings, lectures, etc.),
· Plan & manage your assigned budget to optimize cost effectiveness and efficiency of resources.
You have a bachelor or master degree (in Business management, Life Science or Nutrition) and at least 3 years field sales experience in healthcare, science or pharmaceutical industry, ideally with hospital environment. You are fluent in Dutch and have good knowledge of English (French is a plus).
Besides, you also need to:
· Be enthusiastic with a strong drive and the motivation to go the extra-mile to grow your territory,
· Have excellent organizational and planning skills,
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work on autonomously and bring creative solutions,
· Have good analytical , selling & negotiation skills ,
· Flourish in a team and have the power to build strong relationships .
This role is within the Danone Specialized Nutrition business operating under the Nutricia brand. Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives . Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
You join the team of Evelyne Coppin and you work together with motivated and ambitious colleagues with strong team spirit . The team members are always open to help each other & share experiences . They are already looking forward to welcoming you in the team & guiding you through our landscape and products!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 29 days annual leave and health insurance.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in either your sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
Hit the “ apply now ” button.We strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website .Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by interviews in our office in Brussels (Docks).
For more information, please contact me: Eugénie Mullie (Talent Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org .