Nutricia Southern Africa Pty, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forMedical Representative 1 in South Africa (ZA) forPort Elizabeth / East London
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
To deliver territory sales targets and to build mutually beneficial relationships and achieve a 'preferred partner status' with our key customers to ensure sustainable growth.
· Convey healthcare solutions and value to the customers:
· Convince HCP's on the health and costs benefits of enteral nutrition for both patients, HCP and funder
· Provide nutritional solutions to customers based on the broad range of products that Nutricia has available
Be an expert in competitive selling:
· Convince HCP's to use Nutricia products by pointing out the health and costs implications of the benefits of Nutricia's products
· Provide customers with rationale that Nutricia products will deliver better results for their patients versus competitor products
· Ensure ongoing usage of Nutricia products
Be a partner of the local customer network:
· Provide high quality service to your customers in terms of quick problem solving, being a liaison between the client and Nutricia office and minimize the barriers for your clients to use Nutricia products.
· Provide clients with new and interesting medical education
Own your territory:
· Manage your territory as an entrepreneur by balancing your time and effort on those clients that show most potential and loyalty.
· Manage your Key Accounts by ensuring you have a professional relationship with all stakeholders in Enteral feeds (Specialist, Dietician, Pharmacist, Nursing staff, buyers) that will enable continuous increased usage of Nutricia feeds
· KOL management (to identify and build KOLs relationships with them to strengthen our market position)
· Contribute to business intelligence (monitor competitor activity in area and report to marketing on a monthly basis)
· Develop self & Others
If you need more information about this job, before you apply officially you can contact the recruiter: