Mechanical Maintenance Fitter (6mth fixed term contract)
The purpose of this position is to support the site technologies (Packing and Spray Drying). The Mechanical Maintenance Technician will work as part of an engineering team and will be responsible for providing a comprehensive maintenance function covering plant, equipment and auxiliary services
· Execute engineering work orders as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or delegate in a timely and efficient manner.
· Conduct Reactive/Predictive/Corrective/Preventative Maintenance on the production process / line, identify the cause of the issue, initiate an appropriate action plan to resolve and report and document actions taken.
· Monitor & Improve OE (Overall Efficiency), Identifying bottlenecks within the process, report and conduct problem solving with relevant production team members.
· Partake and when relevant deliver technical training to the production team members with the emphasis being on one-point lessons on the key pieces of equipment.
· Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Problem Solving within the plant and perform GAP analysis on manufacturing data to understand where to focus/prioritise problem solving efforts.
· NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds, National Craft Certificate
· • Apprenticeship or relevant mechanical qualification
• Experience in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment
• Proficient numerical ability to record interpret and analyse key process data
• Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
• Ability to complete required work to cGMP standards
• Proven problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Mechanical Maintenance Fitter (6mth FTC), Wexford, Ireland