Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a Junior Analyst FP&A - Danone Canada in Boucherville.
Junior Analyst FP&A – Danone Canada
Danone is part of Group Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world, recently nominated amongst Canada’s top 100 employers in 2019, whose mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone enjoys leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition, plant based and most recently, coffee creamers and beverages.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, culture and products. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
As part of this mandate, you will assume the following responsibilities.
Mission: Reporting to the Senior Manager FP&A, the junior financial analyst FP&A is responsible for forecasting, controlling and analyzing our structural costs (sales force and head office costs), ensuring the quality of financial information in our decision-making system and '' optimize its use, and analyze and forecast our 'Free Cash Flow'.
· Manage the forecasting process of our overhead costs (sales force and head office);
· Carry out the monthly closing of overhead costs;
· Analyze variances and trends in overhead costs;
· Ensure the quality of information by brand and customer in our decision-making system;
· Develop easy-to-use KPI monitoring and projection tools and dashboards to support the decision-making process;
· Support the FP&A Sr manager in the monthly “rolling forecast” process (master data from our forecasting system, variance analysis, etc.);
· Support the FP&A Sr manager in the analysis and forecasting of Cash Flow;
· Obtain information from the various stakeholders in order to complete the analysis requests;
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
· BAC in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting;
· Very good at Excel,
· Good analytical and synthesis skills
· Knowledge of the structure of financial statements (Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and basic accounting transactions,
· Knowledge of information systems (ERP, SAP a plus),
· Ability to propose changes,
· Flexible, enthusiastic, ambitious and able to easily adapt to changes,
· Ability to develop or improve Dashboards / Performance Indicators,
· Attention to detail with high standards of precision, very organized,
· Team spirit,
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada's ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.