Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses: Essential Plant-based & Dairy products, Specialised Nutrition & Waters. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
In Danone Waters, we are looking for an enthusiatic Junior Demand & Supply Planner to join our team on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2021. Danone Waters UK & Ireland operates within a mature and competitive market. It is the category leader with a 34% share of Bottled Water Drinks category!
The main objectives of the role are:
· Manage forecast process by channel across the business, driving an accurate, up to date forecast and its implications for other teams in the business
· Manage optimum stock levels across our warehouse network
· Communicate and drive actions on demand + short-term supply to the supply chain team and factories
· Animation KPIs with focus forecast accuracy and bias results
· Engaging with the commercial teams and driving forecast recommendations
· Requirement to switch between detailed analysis and bigger picture management
· Ensuring clear and consistent communication within Supply Chain, Sales, senior stakeholders in DWUK and our factories in France
· Meeting of Forecast Accuracy & Bias targets
· Clear communication and pro-active actions to drive optimum stock levels across our warehouses
· Create, animate and drive improvements in forecast KPIs
· Coordinate & challenge bottom-up forecast at product level and by customer
· Create the weekly short-term forecast in SAP APO at SKU level
· Support monthly GPS process with analysis and forecast recommendations
· Own and improve reporting tools used as part of the demand planning process: demand review, pre-consensus files (promo), daily sales report, forecast accuracy and bias, etc.
· Ensure clear communication of forecast changes to wider supply chain team and our factories
· Provide project support to other business functions with new product launches
· Support short-term supply planning activities, ensuring right stock level in our warehouse to meet demand
· Monitor and optimise stock levels across our 3 warehouses to ensure max. availability
· Proactive, self-motivated, collaborative and able to perform at pace
· Able to builds strong relationships
· Goes the extra mile to learn, build results and increase responsibilities
· Is open to feedback and willing to take actions on it
· Degree or equivalent experience
· Very good working knowledge of Excel
· Experience in planning processes, ideally in an FMCG business
· Experience with SAP APO, SAP SNP would be a benefit
· Fluent in English. French language is a benefit
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?