We're a multinational business, building diverse brands and touching lives all over the world with our products. But that doesn't stop us caring as much about the sustainability of our business as we do the success of our brands and our people. Together we can feel good about the work we do every day. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you'll work with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture, bringing fresh ideas and simply being you.
About the Position
In this exciting role the Demand Planner leads the demand planning process in conjunction with Customer Development, Marketing, Finance, Supply Planning and Customer Service functions to ensure the delivery of business targets by minimizing forecast inaccuracy and bias.
The Demand Planner creates a rolling 24 month unconstrained demand plan
· Generation of Volume/Value forecasting through executing demand planning components of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the relevant category, focusing on eliminating bias and improving forecast accuracy.
· Create and regularly update baseline forecast using analysis of scan & ex-factory sales data.
· Facilitate cross-functional agreement of volume forecasts for events and market trends (e.g. promotions, media, price change, store openings, competitor activity, trade stocks) across the full horizon via Forecast Review Meetings (part of the S&OP Process)
· Prepare Forecast Variance summary, Promotion performance analysis, etc to facilitate CCBT discussions.
· Support CCBT in identifying and summarizing R&Os (Risk and Opportunities) for the portfolio in line with the PC 50-50 Strategy.
· Consolidate the forecast components across 24 month horizon, sense-checking values and assumptions to validate the unconstrained demand plan
You will be joining a company where making a positive impact is our mission. We value and embrace our inclusive and diverse culture where individuality is celebrated. We want everyone to bring their ‘Whole Self' and this includes you. #uniquelyunilever”
If you have any support or access requirements we encourage you to advise us at the time of application so that we can support you through the process. For any questions or queries please contact