Description de l'offre
Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a Customer Solutions Manager - Supply Chain - Danone Canada in Boucherville.
The Customer Solutions Manager is accountable for the overall performance of the supply chain in partnership with Danone Canada sales team. He manages part of the ordering team, develops the growth of the turnover by the increase of availability on shelf and freshness. It sets up the winning conditions for a partnership long term.
· Development of the superiority on facing (availability, freshness)
· Put in place the conditions to follow and improve availability in linear.
· Assign to the optimization of the customer's orders to develop facing availability while optimizing costs.
· Ensure the improvement of forecasting short term of the customer by the establishment and operation of sharing tools of data of the customer.
· Accelerating growth through customer collaboration.
· Ensure the relationship with the customer and build a model of long-term cooperation.
· Develop internal collaboration with the sales team.
· Optimize all of the costs of the supply chain in collaboration with the sales and the customer team.
· Manage the level of sales services to develop growth and eliminate the risk of penalties.
· Manage and develop a team of 2 persons in charge of the logistic client.
· Coordinate and control all of the ordering process in order to guarantee a maximum level of service in line with the expectations of the customers and the organization.
· Receive and analyse customer orders compared to the commercial conditions, inventories Danone /clients as well as against consumption versus forecasts and make the adjustment in the short term.
· Analyze and animates the results of service to customers and internal sales.
· Propose actions to ensure that the service is in line with customer and organization expectations.
· Build the sales order when a VMI solution is in place.
· Define and coordinate contingency planning if normal interruption of the process of order.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
· Bachelor degree in business administration or other relevant field.
· 3 to 5 years of professional experience in supply chain and/or sales.
· Professional experience in a consumer goods company.
· Experience VMI / Planning (an asset).
· Bilingualism is required (French and English).
· Leadership and cross-cutting influence.
· Negotiating capacity.
· Effective communication.
· People Management experience
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country's largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada's ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.