Description de l'offre
Customer Service & Logistics Contact
About the Job
In the role it is key to have good communications with the inbound transport planning team, the warehouse, outbound transport and of course our customers. You will be the linking pin between customers, logistics, planning and sales. Therefor we are looking for a positive-minded and enthusiastic team player who can connect with people of various disciplines!
In addition, your most important responsibilities will be:
· Deliver perfect execution of the order management process and service performance towards our retailers.
· Coordinate and control the overall ordering process to ensure maximum customer service in line with customer and business expectations.
· Front office daily contact with retailers: inform on order status.
· Manage and solve invoicing to customers.
· Act as an interface with the 3PL service provider.
· Follow-up operational excellence of 3PL towards our retailers: day to day management, and participating in operational short-term developments/projects.
· Keeping close contact with internal stakeholders - Planning, Sales, Marketing - regarding service level performance, on-time deliveries and warehousing activities.
· Drive for improvements and simplification, be proactive and look for solutions.
· Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or other related education
· 2 – 4 years of experience in a customer service role or related
· Being able to smoothly work with computer software and reporting, such as SAP and Excel
· Fluent in Dutch and English is a must for this role
· Good communication skills: ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
· Customer oriented attitude, focusing on looking for solutions
· Foster collaboration with other functions & departments
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. But more importantly – this is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone were future possibilities are discussed based on your personal development needs.
Hit the “apply now” button.
Need more information? please contact Miriam Garcia (Talent Manager Benelux) on Please be aware that applications are only taken in consideration via linkedin or jobs.danone.com.
À propos de DANONE
Danone, groupe agroalimentaire, est né en décembre 1972 de la fusion entre BSN et Gervais Danone. Ses activités couvrent quatre domaines : les produits laitiers frais (Activia, Danonino), les eaux (Evian, Aqua), la nutrition infantile (Blédina) et la nutrition médicale. Présent dans plus de 140 pays, Danone – qui compte 100 000 collaborateurs – réalise un chiffre d’affaires supérieur à 20 milliards d’euros auprès de 900 millions de consommateurs dans le monde. Plus de la moitié de son activité (55%) est liée aux produits laitiers frais, dont il est le numéro un mondial.
Danone propose des offres de stages et d’emplois dans différents métiers : achats, commercial, communication, finance, supply chain, juridique, marketing, qualité, recherche et développement, ressources humaines, systèmes d’information, etc.