Description de l'offre
USN - Danone North America IncinESSENTIAL DAIRY & PLANT-BASED is looking for Customer Planning Analyst in White Plains, NY. With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
Vision of the Role:
Analyze and track customer planning performance in Northeast Division. Support the Customer Planning Manager in building the bridge between the company strategy and customer strategy/priorities in order to drive sustainable, profitable growth. Collect customer plans to produce expected planning budget to be shared and approved by sales finance. Complete all administrative customer planning tasks.
Perform analysis and create material to provide support at customer to headquarters/key account team members
- Measure gaps in plans versus budget through analysis of internal and external data
- Measure customer-level program performance by calculating ROI, incremental sales, shipments, markdowns, and other metrics; relay insights to the appropriate teams
- Manage all merchandising plans from the Sales field, communicate/analyze changes with the different cross-functional teams
- Become highly skilled with the various Financial Planning systems we use and act as the 'consultant' to the Sales Field for any questions they may have
- Assist with the tracking of our monthly/quarterly KPI's and help to develop actionable steps towards improving Sales metrics
Execute against the plans
- Use tools to maintain an accurate and dynamic sales forecast
- Collaborate with account teams to ensure that sales forecast is properly recorded and that incremental programs are executed as planned
- Work with sales finance and demand planning to reconcile top-down and bottom up planning
- Help track the P&L for the business unit(s)
Ideal candidate will have:
■ 4-year college degree in Business or related field (Finance, etc.)
■ 1-2 years previous experience in sales/marketing at a CPG company
■ Field management and key account management experience is a plus
■ Excellent analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel necessary
■ Very limited travel
About Danone North America
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. Danone North America was formed as a Public Benefit Corporation in 2017 to nourish people, communities and the world through its diverse portfolio of healthful dairy- and plant-based products, coffee creamers and beverages. Its portfolio of brands includes: Activia®, DanActive®, Danimals®, Dannon®, Danonino®, Danone®, Earthbound Farm®, Horizon Organic® premium dairy products, International Delight® coffee creamers and iced coffee, Light & Fit®, Oikos® Greek yogurt, Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious® Dairy Free, Vega® and Wallaby® Organic. The mission of the Company is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.