At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Analyst Inventory Control - Minster, OH in Minster.
Mission and Main Responsibilities
· Create and maintain key performance indicators to measure transactional & inventory integrity
· Initiate and manage efforts with plant and DC personnel to improve KPIs
· Create and implement new processes and technology where necessary to improve performance and accuracy of system integration
· Ability to quickly analyze and benchmark information against other locations
· All internal system reconciliations, particularly between SAP, Guardian and 3PL Warehouse Management Systems
· Manage IDOC issues to ensure integrity and timely flow of transactional data
· Forward-looking improvement possibilities, constantly reviewing learning’s and initiating improvement steps to make inventory control more accurate and more efficient.
· Ensure inventory consistency (quantity, location, status) between SAP, Guardian and 3PL WMS systems
· Identify process failures and/or gaps leading to IDOC errors or inventory inconsistencies
· Review location inventory for inconsistencies; find root cause and correct
· Communicate inventory issues and findings to appropriate owners and initiate actions to ensure future improvement
Long Term Objectives
· Determine and create on a daily/weekly basis calculate, report on, and explain trends in Key Performance Indicators
· Collaborate with plant warehouse, Quality and 3PL staff to improve KPIs
· Initiate improvement steps and pursue to full completion, escalate as needed
· Participate in projects designed to transform and improve processes
· Instruct and mentor plant cooler teams to ensure accurate transactional treatment of all product movements and posting changes
· Work with DC managers and 3PL staff to correct processes, initiate improvements, and drive accuracy in inventory transactions
Professional Experiences and Functional Competencies needed
· Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel
· Work experience in a supply chain environment (shipping, receiving, inventory, and transportation)
· Experience using data, especially business KPIs, to illustrate business problems and solutions
· Desire to become more technically proficient in supply chain information systems
· The ability to evaluate problems and solutions, and to make recommendations, which influence change and process improvement.
· Proven communication and decision-making skills.
· A professional demeanor.
· Self-directed yet able to work well in a team environment.
Role Development for Candidate
· Excellent position for increasing knowledge of supply chain systems
· Provides learning platform across 3 functional areas: Quality, Plant Warehouse Operations and DC Operations
· Position provides good background for future role in DC Operations, IT/IS, Planning, or Cooler Operations
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.