Technical Solutions Engineer, Search
Technical Solutions Engineer, SearchTechnical Solutions Engineer, Search
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for qualifying, integrating and maintaining Search campaigns for the largest marketers in the world. This role interacts with all members of the operations team, partnering with sales, account management, product, and engineering.
The ideal candidate will ultimately be an expert in the inner workings of Criteo's best-in-class technology, including Criteo's new Search product.
They will also have the ability to easily guide a technical integration, and display excellent communication and project management skills to launch and extend technical partnerships.
The Search team has a start-up like culture, where agility and initiative are required. You will need to be passionate about being organized and self-motivated.
· Maintain a deep understanding of the Criteo product from a technical perspective
· Manage and coordinate client integrations to drive adoption of the Criteo Search product
· Solve client problems using a variety of analytical and technical tools including developing innovative solutions, troubleshooting client-side code, querying databases, and analyzing results
· Communicate to clients and internal partners to drive success of partnerships and guide product enhancements
· Drive product innovation by presenting client feedback to product teams and creating short term workarounds
· Evangelize new products and assist clients in the integration and adoption of features to help ensure long-term success of the campaign
Your profile :
2-4 years of relevant work experience
Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
Hard working, excellence driven, team-oriented, bright, creative, cooperative, and exceptional problem solving skills
Early adopter to technology, passion and interest in global e-commerce markets
Basic understanding and working knowledge of databases
Basic understanding of search marketing; Google AdWords Certification a plus
BA/BS degree in Computer Science highly recommended
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Corporate Financial Planning and Analyst Intern
Account manager / strategist en retargeting
Fabien Bouadi / Motion designer / webdesigner / graphiste web