Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network,
• International Trade & Transaction Banking,
• Global Investment Banking,
• Structured Finance,
• Fixed Income Markets,
• Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Types of Jobs - IT / Project Management
· Prepare technical specifications based on functional specifications related to security and authorization system
· Design, code and test projects using exiting tools
· Deliver complete software products for integration testing in accordance with standard procedures
· Analyze, resolve and provide technical support escalated to the team
· Prepare and maintain technical documentations and software deliverables
· Participate in technical discussions and provide solutions based on industry best practices
· Follow the CA-CIB methodology (Agile included)
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team.