Détail de l'offre
Amundi Pioneer Asset Management (Amundi Pioneer) references the U.S. business of the Amundi group of companies, Europe's largest asset manager by assets under management and among the top ten global asset managers. Amundi Pioneer was formed in 2017 as part of the acquisition of Pioneer Investments by Amundi, and includes the operations of Amundi Pioneer Asset Management USA, Inc., based in Boston, and Amundi Smith Breeden, based in Durham, N.C. Incorporating the expertise of the regional hub in Durham, Boston is one of Amundi's six main investment hubs. In addition to investment management activities, Amundi Pioneer offers and services a wide array of investment solutions for institutional and private investors globally.
Date de parution
Description du poste
Type de métier
Types de métiers Crédit Agricole S.A. - Systèmes d'information / Maîtrise d'Ouvrage
Intitulé du poste
IT Service Desk Technician – Level 2 H/F
Type de contrat
Durée (en mois)
Date prévue de prise de fonction
Poste avec management
Description of the department and position (Purpose & Objectives):
Under direction of the Americas IT Operations manager, and IT Service Desk lead, this position will provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. This includes answering queries on various levels of technical issues from end users and managing to resolution.
· Serve as a first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
· In conjunction with the other IT Service Desk roles, conduct troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions to determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by end users. In certain cases, this can include senior level management requiring specific support actions.
· Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel, either internal to the IT Service Desk or external to appropriate IT group.
· Record and update user issues in the appropriate issue tracking system.
· Follow-up and update user issue status and information.
· Coordinate and support the IT components of the new employee on-boarding process.
· Perform technical support in the following areas:
- Hardware/software/ VoIP telephony troubleshooting.
- Desktop hardware imaging, software installation, and client rollout.
· Support for video and audio conferencing, WiFi networking, and mobile devices.
· Pass on any feedback or suggestions by users to the appropriate internal team.
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on Service Desk procedures and services.
· Perform other activities as requested to support the IT Operations and Service Desk functions.
· This position will need to accommodate a work schedule
Localisation du poste
Amérique, Etats-Unis d'Amérique
Ideal candidate profile
Niveau d'études minimum
Bac + 3 / L3
Formation / Spécialisation
Niveau d'expérience minimum
0 - 2 ans
5 or more years' expert experience in application deployment on Windows environment.
Ability to coordinate development activities with other groups.
Demonstrated willingness and ability to work in a fast-moving dynamic team-oriented environment.
Assists in defining best practice and quality guidelines and standards.
Excellent communications skills and strong team player mentality.
Be a quick learner, having a strong attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation.
Exceptional knowledge of Windows workstation systems such as Win 10.
Experience with deployment tools such as Ivanti/SCCM.