What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement – what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... are already trusting the Cream approach.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers’ team and the expertise of our Practices.
Is this job made for you?
As a data analyst consultant, you will participate in the construction of the data strategy of our clients. You will have a key role by helping them to deliver valuable insight based on their data. You will be part of a challenging and multidisciplinary team.
- You dive in a large amount of data and understand the business request
- You contribute to the selection and implementation of the different data analysis tools
- You produce strategic data analysis and reporting to the business
- At the end, you help the business to better optimize the use of their data
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in data analysis
- You are passionate about data and bringing out concrete analysis to help the business
- You are used to work with different data tools such as SQL, Python, R, Tableau, QlickView, PowerBI,…
- You have good communication and synthesis skills
- You have a pragmatic attitude regarding issues management
- You are fluent in French and English
What are the benefits of being a Creamer?
We have values we share, live with, experiment every day.
Working with Cream means having a broad diversity of career options and it also means growing up in a learning environment where knowledge and sharing are the heart of your professional life and contributing to real change throughout a stimulating career.
Responding to clients needs, ensuring sustainable output, optimizing the way they work... Every day, our multi-talented people respond to all these challenges and more. We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
"The little thing that can make the difference, Cream is developing a diversity plan and would like that all its members reflect the society in all its diversity"