Description de l'offre
Continental is looking for a Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Analyst to strengthen its Corporate C&B team in the Headquarters in Hannover.
Continental develops intelligent technologies for transporting people and their goods. As an international automotive supplier, tire manufacturer and industrial partner, it provides sustainable, safe, comfortable, individual, and affordable solutions. In 2017, the corporation generated sales of approximately €44 billion with its five divisions Chassis & Safety, Interior, Powertrain, Tires, and ContiTech. Continental currently employs more than 235,000 people in 61 countries.
Detail of the mission :
The C&B analyst will support the team to ensure employee packages are market competitive and aligned with company policies and guidelines. Your field of activity will mainly cover:
- Analyze compensation trends and perform competitiveness analyses
- Stay up-to-date on benchmark practices and engage with external consultants to ensure C&B practices are consistent with the market
- Create C&B reports to provide ongoing data across different countries
- Conduct and participate in C&B surveys
- Design communication material
- Support other C&B initiatives (company-wide or country-specific)
- Master’s degree in HR/Business Administration/Finance or related areas
- Very strong analytical skills and advanced level of Pack Office
- Very detail-oriented
- Able to identify key priorities
- Able to work under pressure
- International mindset: several relevant experiences abroad
- Fluent English and Basic German (additional languages would be a plus)
Do you want to have an international and unique experience? Do not hesitate to apply!